kabonfootprint what's that ?

One of my friend catung told me that he just came from Indonesia, catung is one of my best friend when we are together in the same big industry of Travel in Hongkong. Our travel industry which is then collaps, makes us separated. So here I'm back again in London while Catung in Malaysia. Surprisingly he brings gift for me, this is cute little gift. It's not laptop nor other gadget, but it's lion kids woow. Yes it's lion kids. I was shock with him, why he bother to give me this animals. It's so wild. And he answers that he has online community and the name is kabonfootprint. And he shows me kabonfootprint website. He and his team cegah satwa punah are going to announce every people from blogging to speak aloud about animal. Save animals and forest is their motto.