seocontest2008

Congratulation for my friend who join seocontest2008, now you are in page 5 and 7. Sometimes 5 sometimes 7 I dont know why. Im sure eventhough you are late joining this event, Im sure with you SEO knowledge you can beat all the competitor. I ll support your seocontest2008 page from my blog. I hope google will index this page and you have this blog as backlink since SERP is need alot of backlink. Seocontest2008 it's not easy as I imagine, there are alot of SEO master around the world, and the fast change of the google SERP is happen every minutes. Last hour my friend on the page 5 but now on the page 7. Well I wish you can win this event, and I'll give you my car if you win lol.

Today is your 5 days joining this seocontest2008 event and Im sure tomorrow your SERP will be good enough. But I think you need a lot of backlink, since your competitor is very rich person. Well what can you do friend ?. I hope I can help you with my SEO skills, but by using this post I'm sure that google will index it and adding it as your SERP. Good luck....